December 9, 2019
- Current Availability: Current availability is attached.
- YES, we are still shipping! $1500 minimum.
- Spring Availability: Spring availability is also attached.
- We are taking spring orders now, but no orders will be acknowledged until right after Thanksgiving.
- On Thursday 11/21/19, we start dividing up plants that are oversold for spring. It would be helpful to have your order in before then.
- Spring availability quantities are divided into two columns.
- Early spring is plants that are ready now and must be delivered by the end of April.
- Late spring is plants that need one flush to get ready. These plants depending on variety and spring weather are expected to be ready from early May to early June. Most (but not all) get ready by mid May.
- Specials: Specials list is attached. Prices are good for next week and probably longer, but are subject to change at any time. Through end of November, plants can be booked for March/April delivery at these special prices.
- Normal delivery area: Virginia to Maine along the east coast is our normal delivery area. We are delivering in this area almost every week from about mid March through early November (weather dependent).
- Minimum Order: Minimum order for delivery is $1500. ($2500 for NH and $4000 for ME)
Minimum order for pickup is $500.
- Other delivery areas: We make infrequent deliveries as far west as Kansas and Michigan. Pittsburg, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Indianapolis, Chicago, Kansas City and Detroit are some of the cities that we deliver to most years. $5000 is typical minimum to make freight reasonable.
Dawn Clark (Office Manager)
757-442-7000 757-442-5504 fax
P.O. Box 926, Exmore, VA 23350 (mail)
3339 Mount Hope Road, Exmore, VA 23350 (UPS/FedEx)